I was up sewing and stuffing late last night, something I don’t recommend as needles and tiredness don’t make happy companions.
I found the perfect old baby grow to make into a bear for ‘Master Crayons’. It’s a funky green punk fish pattern and orange seam grow brought for him by a friend on her last trip to Denmark. You would struggle to find anything with such a cool pattern in the UK, don’t know why that is, or should be.
Anyway, I finished stuffing in the wee hours. This model is simplier than flower bear as I had enough fabric for all body parts so it was a simple case of cut around a template and stitch all the way around. I also added a small pocket made from the original arm piece for keeping spare change, snack bars and other bits and bobs.
One reply on “Danish bear”